One of my favorite gg songs of all time haven't even reach 1m views yet

• I know the MV sucks, the company was poor af, and the girls were fated to flop from the start. But goddamn this song still is a solid 10 even after years since i found it. This is a certified banger. If you don't think so that's because you're too weak for songs that go hard like this

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• Damn...

What did she diss Park Bom about tho?

Awful things, so I understand why they received so much hate. She apologized, but you know. I do think it's a pity that their music got overshadowed but I can't say that it doesn't make sense cause the diss was completely unprovoked.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• That diss is pretty intense...

Sounds like she's talking about Bom's plastic surgery, her drug scandal in 2014 & makes references to a lot of 2NE1's songs

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!