Fifty Fifty's Keena upgraded visual

• You guys really underestimate the power of makeup.

Not saying she didn't get work done. If anything, the first pic looks like she got work done. The second one looks like she just tried a more mature style of makeup.

kinda looks like she lost some weight. probably lawsuit stress or having fake covid diagnosed with a faulty test

i think op just wants to say she looks much more hot in dark hair compared to blonde hair, which is true

• here keena with black hair

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• here keena with black hair

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Love her voice color in this

• As expected, the biggest villain here is always the givers ceo, producer siahn. I kinda knew he taking advantage of the girls n manipulated them to think attrakt ceo is 100% at fault. Day by day its getting messing up even more. Someone here already predicted that keena probably get mad realizing her copyright got decreased by siahn through news. Thats probably her last straw. I wonder about other 3 members next move.

• As expected, the biggest villain here is always the givers ceo, producer siahn. I kinda knew he taking advantage of the girls n manipulated them to think attrakt ceo is 100% at fault. Day by day its getting messing up even more. Someone here already predicted that keena probably get mad realizing her copyright got decreased by siahn through news. Thats probably her last straw. I wonder about other 3 members next move.

Did other 3 members copyright % also got reduced or just keena's?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!