JIM JORDAN = GARY BAUER ? ; USA HOUSE of PANCAKES ; *NEW VOTE DONE* = JORDAN FLOPS = 22 *NO* Votes ; 2023.10.18

• youtube.com/search=bauer+pancake ... JIM JORDAN = GARY BAUER (Year 2000) = USA HOUSE of PANCAKE FLOP(s) ??? ; 2023.10.18 ... youtube.com/bauer-flop

... archive.today/A0DwD = JIM JORDAN Is a Lousy Strongman ; 2023.10.18

NEW VOTE Round 2 = *VOTE DONE NOW* ; JORDAN = FLOP (Again)

JORDAN = 22 *NO* Votes , including Ms. KAY GRANGER (Powerful Chairwoman).

TRUMP supports JORDAN = *Shitposting* RANT from TRUMP soon ???

youtube.com/search=jim+bowie+tv+theme+song

JIM 'Bowie' JORDAN = At the ALAMO = FIGHTING !!!

youtube.com/watch?v=KQNqaVxGGVM <-- Recommended *All AUDIO* Version

DREAMING that (USA House Rep. NY) Ms. AOC shouts at JIM JORDAN as -->

'I know of Jim Bowie ... JORDAN , You're NO JIM BOWIE !!!' ... :p

duckduckgo.com/?q=antidisestablishmentarianism+definition

Antidisestablishmentarianism = Longest Word in Dictionary ???

Can I be vaccinated for this , along with scruples ??? ... :wink:

Anyway , I wanted to try to 'one up' USA House of Reps. NY Dem. Ms. AOC

(Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez) , who famously said recently --> ...
    "There’s something to be said for how the same far-right faction that has assaulted our democracy with MINORITARIAN extremism is now dismantling its own party using those same principles." ... <--:thumbup:

Question for Ms. AOC = Anything 'good' to be said ??? ... Guessing NOT.

Edited 33 times, last by krell ().

• i read that he failed to get enough votes for speaker

JIM JORDAN vote (SPEAKER approval try again) will happen

today (Wednesday) *maybe* at 12pm NYC time ???

Wonder if JIM JORDAN owns a *BULL WHIP* ??? ... :wink:

Edited once, last by krell ().

• krell

Changed the title of the thread from “JIM JORDAN = GARY BAUER (Year 2000) = USA HOUSE of PANCAKE FLOPS ??? ; VOTE = Wed. 11am ; 2023.10.18” to “JIM JORDAN = GARY BAUER ? ; USA HOUSE of PANCAKE FLOPS ? ; *NEW VOTE* = *LIVE NOW* ; 2023.10.18”.
  • NEW VOTE Round 2 (USA HOUSE SPEAKER) = *DONE* ; JORDAN = FLOP

Ms. KAY GRANGER (Chair Appropriations Committee) = *NO* on JORDAN

The 'Pancakes' can vote for *anyone* ... So , creatively speaking , say -->

Baddie Blowhard ... Kimosabe Tonto ... Bowie Blade ... :wink:

Edited 7 times, last by krell ().

• krell

Changed the title of the thread from “JIM JORDAN = GARY BAUER ? ; USA HOUSE of PANCAKE FLOPS ? ; *NEW VOTE* = *LIVE NOW* ; 2023.10.18” to “JIM JORDAN = GARY BAUER ? ; USA HOUSE of PANCAKES ; *NEW VOTE DONE* = JORDAN FLOPS = 22 *NO* Votes ; 2023.10.18 ; Ms. KAY GRANGER (Chairwoman Appropriations Committee) = *NO* to JORDAN”.
  • krell

Changed the title of the thread from “JIM JORDAN = GARY BAUER ? ; USA HOUSE of PANCAKES ; *NEW VOTE DONE* = JORDAN FLOPS = 22 *NO* Votes ; 2023.10.18 ; Ms. KAY GRANGER (Chairwoman Appropriations Committee) = *NO* to JORDAN” to “JIM JORDAN = GARY BAUER ? ; USA HOUSE of PANCAKES ; *NEW VOTE DONE* = JORDAN FLOPS = 22 *NO* Votes ; 2023.10.18 ; Ms. KAY GRANGER = *NO* to JORDAN”.
  • I'm woefully uninformed on this one. If its anything like the last time, Jordon will be making promises to the hold outs. In the form of choice committee assignments and policy promises. A minority of representatives will be calling the shots.

As a lousy gambler, I bet Jordon soon garners the votes to become Speaker of the House.

• As a lousy gambler, I bet Jordan soon garners the votes to become Speaker of the House.

I suspect you are *correct* too about JORDAN ... There does NOT seem to be another candidate who wants to be SPEAKER very much ... Maybe McCARTHY would do it again though ... But McCARTHY seems as *very* supportive of JORDAN ... I suspect that Ms. KAY GRANGER will stick VOODOO DOLL PINS into JORDAN for awhile longer ... Then finally , 'bow to the absurd' (her viewpoint).

• krell

Changed the title of the thread from “JIM JORDAN = GARY BAUER ? ; USA HOUSE of PANCAKES ; *NEW VOTE DONE* = JORDAN FLOPS = 22 *NO* Votes ; 2023.10.18 ; Ms. KAY GRANGER = *NO* to JORDAN” to “JIM JORDAN = GARY BAUER ? ; USA HOUSE of PANCAKES ; *NEW VOTE DONE* = JORDAN FLOPS = 22 *NO* Votes ; 2023.10.18”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!