[SERIOUSL DISCUSSION] Has ever Grammy considered BTS seriously or just using the fandom for clout?

• I had serveral thought about this tweet from Grammy and how the comments and reaction in the tweet.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Long story talk, Grammy post this tweet in the same time BTS got racist comments from a German radio host. However, if you read through the tweet, it is not targeted to BTS as it only mention Asian and Pacific AMERICANS, which is not the group BTS belongs to. But then in the comments, Army hyped it up and thought thats Grammy stand for BTS.

SO why Grammy tweet about racists toward Asian American, it is due to there were serveral report about hating towards Asian in the US last week and earlier that week. But the way Grammy kept silent and only tweet when BTS story exploded but the content is totally exclusive BTS , which makes me things Grammy ONLY USED BTS for clout and use fandom to hype up on social media.

So BTS fans, let face the truth and know where BTS is stand in the eyes of Grammy and western world.

• Well... :pepe-tea:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!