The Name Chapter: FREEFALL - Preview

• MoaTaglist  

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• 'Growing Pain'

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

'Deep Down'

'Blue Spring'

GHwbrGAWwAAr4Kj?format=jpg&name=large

Edited once, last by Vivi1388 ().

• 'Happily Ever After'

'물수제비' (Skipping stones)

'Dreamer'

• 'Back for More (TXT Ver.)'

'Do It Like That'

• 'Chasing That Feeling' title

• my top 3

Deep Down

Skipping stones/Growing Pain

• :pepe-loop::pepe-loop::pepe-loop::pepe-loop:

Omg this is amazing. Growing pain is hitting so hard, Mulsujebi reminds me of Nirvana.

:pepe-sad:

Dreamer is 20 cm-s little sister. Finally.

Happily ever after…

:drinktears:

External Content x.com

62645-4c05234e-0e62-4aed-89c7-07b5143427d9-gif Tomorrow x Together NCT

S63Sk.gif

• Is skipping stone the one with korean title?

• whoops, the warring spirits of rock and electronic music possessed my body for a moment there :pepe-pray:

what I meant to say was: this is going to be a most excellent album :blushing:

:pepe-sad:

We got our rock as we hoped we would. I’m so happy.

I don’t know genres but I hear RnB and Rock and whatever the others are I guess we will get and article about it in the morning but I’m so excited omg I can’t believe this Friday can’t come fast enough

:pepe-loop::boompepe:

62645-4c05234e-0e62-4aed-89c7-07b5143427d9-gif Tomorrow x Together NCT

S63Sk.gif

• Translations :pepe-notes:

External Content twitter.com

• External Content x.com

• yes...this also one thing i've been waiting the most, the lyrics. :waterr: I studied literature, it's just so enjoyable to read beautiful words, especially because their songs are like the series of their story. Kinda shame, because i can only read the translations. Translators often say that the lyrics sound more beautiful in korean.

• enjoy blue spring :sadr:

External Content youtu.be

TOMORROW X TOGETHER Live at Lollapalooza 2023
    TOMORROW X TOGETHER Live at Lollapalooza 20230:00 0X1=LOVESONG (I Know I Love You) feat. Seori4:04 디어 스푸트니크 11:45 Devil by the Window15:02 Tinnitus (돌멩이가 되고 ...
    www.youtube.com

Beomgyu PD, thank you

• Now that I've listened to all of them at least 20 times, here's my ranking of the previews (just the new songs)96984-moabongcheers-fixed-gif

Growing Pain

I've finally found the one. Keep an eye on the news for our wedding announcement :flirt-pepe2:

Deep Down

It sounds amazing and it has that nostalgia factor too. I'm ready to cry in the club :emotionalpepe::twerkingpepe:

Chasing That Feeling

It has a similar bittersweet-but-uplifting vibe to Thursday's Child Has Far To Go. We stan :dancer-pepe:

Skipping Stones

The vocal melody of the chorus is throwing me off a little, but I can't be mad at rock x together :pepe-simp:

Happily Ever After

If Deep Down is crying in the club, this is dancing at a funeral. It has the feeling of finishing a really good book or movie and no longer knowing what to do with your life anymore :twerkingpepe::emotionalpepe:

Dreamer

I need to hear the full thing before I form any strong opinions. This genre is extremely hit or miss for me. Currently leaning hit, but we'll see what happens on the 13th :iconpepe:

• External Content twitter.com

Boy better get in line. That's my finace :pepe-cut:

• This thread contains 19 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!