ARMY Need To Stop Being In Denial About The Favoritism Towards The Maknae Line & How The Hyung Line Gets Paid Dust

• Every groups has members who are more popular than the other members.

Expecting every members to have equal popularity is asking for the impossible.

Unless you can convince all the solo stans to give their support for all, there is no use complaining about it.

• Nah it's just the type of music the members release affects streamability coupled with how much support they actually get from K-pop fans outside the fandom. You know the ones army call "leftovers". These people almost always linger around BTS or check out their releases to add to their playlist and some usually become solo fans. Anyway point is more times than one I've seen pop songs get the most love in this fandom if you notice even when BTS had their comebacks, their pop songs were getting the most love.

Armchairs would say "I want the hip hop BTS back" but bts ain't stop doing hip hop. When the song come out in the album it ain't the most streamed lol so like you get me ??

When it comes to the members

For example :

Jungkook while being versatile has a voice that is perfect for pop. That's why the entire fandom already claimed him as the main pop boy and he gets support from outside the fandom too.

Whereas indigo was more towards indie/hip hip and people just don't support Namjoon. Cause he is the K-pop nation's pick for "problematic idols" and like it annoys me all the time cause if anyone deserves to have the role model title in K-pop it's this guy you get me?

Anyway his work is probably my favourite out of all the ones released so far so I'm not saying all this to talk about quality.

I'm just say there's a lot more to consider than just favouritism within the fandom

I wish to end this winter, how much longing must fall like snow before that spring day arrives?Spring Day

160837-for-gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!