Western songs that you had discovered because of kpop

• Whether your favourite kpop artist covered that song or something.

Well... some of the songs in the thread are maybe going to make some of you think "Goose, have you been living under a rock?"

because Super Junior's Ryeowook performed a cover of that song once.

and then there is also Wheesung's cover.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I once looked at a list on tumblr called "kpop songs that are covers" or something.

And one of Fly to the Sky's songs was a cover of this song.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I used to stan Voisper and sometimes they covered this song.

and another Ne-Yo song that I discovered because of kpop is "Because Of You"

Because of U-Kiss's Soohyun. (that pun wasn't intended...)

Because ATEEZ covered that song once.

And because of Seonghwa, I discovered these two songs.

A bit off topic, but I discovered this song because of the kdrama You're Beautiful and it is a song that I used to love and wanted it to be my wedding song.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!