BOB MENEDEZ (USA Senator NJ) --> Q: WHAT will 'Big' BOB Be Eating in PRISON for LUNCH ??? ; 2023.09.24

• A: *BULLION* CUBE SOUP !!! ... :wink::p:watt::woow::suure:

Yes , I can spell *Bouillon* Cube correctly ...

Also , there is Gold *Bullion* too. šŸ˜³šŸ¤ÆšŸ’©šŸ˜†šŸ¤Ŗ

apnews.com/menendez-arrested-gold-bars

Gold bars, cash-stuffed envelopes: New Indictment

(FBI Police Arrest) of (USA NJ) Sen. Menendez ; 2023.09.22

archive.today/w9dMf

Groundswell of Democrats Builds Calling on Menendez to Resign ; 2023.09.26

The New Jersey Democratā€™s indictment (arrest) last week initially prompted only a handful of calls from within his party for his exit. But on Tuesday, the dam broke,

particularly among colleagues facing re-election next year.

Edited 12 times, last by krell ().

• Wonder how these Politicians get so rich. This is fine example, kick back of Gold bullion and Cash. He deserves punishment beyond losing a committee position. Buried up to his neck in sand in a Egyptian Camel relieving area. XD

Powerful Sen. Bob Menendez of New Jersey was charged Friday with secretly aiding the authoritarian government of Egypt and trying to thwart the criminal prosecution of a friend in exchange for gold bars and cash under a corruption indictment that accuses him of using his foreign affairs influence for personal gain.

• He (Menendez) deserves punishment ... Buried up to his neck in sand ... (located) in a Egyptian Camel (Pissing) Area. XD

With (Republican) USA HOUSE Reps. Ms. BOEBERT and Ms. MTGreene shouting

at 'Big' BOB: 'And your corrupt FLOOZY WIFE is *NO CLEOPATRA* either !!!' ... :p

Edited 2 times, last by krell ().

• Yeah I saw that, they are quite a pair. She is tall, he is short. She is attractive, he looks like a mole. Luv is luv its hard to figure. XD

• Yeah I saw that, they are quite a pair. She is tall, he is short. She is attractive, he looks like a mole. Luv is luv its *HARD* to figure. XD

SHE made 'Big' BOB *hard* , is what I have figured ... :suure:

Anyway, 'Big' BOB's *Floozy Wife* is *listed* on the CRIMINAL CHARGES ...

*SHE* was the personal friend of the EGYPT male who is also CRIMINAL CHARGED, *before* that SHE met and married 'Big' BOB (MENENDEZ = USA Senator NJ).

So, this is about the ($$$$) MONEY for HER, and always has been (my guess), even *before* that she married 'Big' BOB ... And surely, 'Big' BOB was apparently pleased to be able to get GOLD BULLION (bars) from the EGYPT friend of his (met Year 2018 ; married Year 2020) NEW 'Trophy' Wife ... For making sure that the USA worries ($$$$$$$$ = USA Government Foreign Aid Money) about the descendants

of CLEOPATRA (Egypt) ... RIGHT ($$$) ??? ... :wink:

Edited 15 times, last by krell ().

• Bob socked away near half million in cash. Had it and the Bullion at his house. Saying He's Cuban and doesn't trust Banks. although he was born in New Jersey, USA. btw he claiming racism. Talk about fantasy land.

Like I said let the Camels relief themselves on him.

• 'Big' Bob (Menendez) = Saying He's Cuban and doesn't trust Banks ... Claiming racism ... Talk about fantasy land.

And (Dem. Party Leader) USA Senator NY 'Cluck' SCHUMER is *defending* 'Big' BOB as remaining a *voting level* USA Senator = *Pathetic* to me = SCHUMER.

As bad as 'Big' BOB is , SCHUMER knows what he is , and *defends* him.

At least (Black Race) CORY 'Boy' BOOKER (other USA Senator NJ) did decide

to call for the resignation of his *personal friend* 'Big' BOB.

The other *interesting* silence about 'Big' BOB is from (TTT Party , not Dem.)

USA Senator SC LINDSEY 'Scam' GRAHAM = Who is member of same

*USA Senate FOREIGN RELATIONS Committee* as 'Big' BOB.

Maybe GRAHAM is 'dating' a 21st Century 'Fox' CLEOPATRA ??? ... :wink:

Edited 3 times, last by krell ().

• This isn't taking on the seriousness it should. Being jaded or conditioned apathy to corruption in Government at fault. They guy is a criminal of the Public Trust. The evidence of Cash and Gold bullion pay off can't be explained away. Resign or stick it out in Court. It should be both, but resigning gets him off the hook in Washington. One disgusting thing after another.

A paddy wagon should be backed up to the exit and load up most of Congress. Take them to Federal Prison and replace the lot with honest representatives.

Btw California Sen Feinstein died , She was a relatively honest representative. RIP

• They guy is a criminal of the Public Trust.

As are the Bidens - the party is finally throwing Menendez to the wolves now (after years of denying allegations on his behalf) to change the subject. Menendezā€™s replacement will be picked by the Democrat governor so there is no political risk to the party in turning on him.

Feinstein had deep ties to the PRC, and pushed a lot of legislation on Chinaā€™s behalf - from which her late husband Richard Blum profited handsomely. Her staff has been casting Senate votes on her behalf (in other words, whatever they wanted) for at least two years - including one on the day she died. She belonged on that paddy wagon with the rest of them.

• (Menendez is corrupt) ... As are the Bidens (Joe , Hunter).

(1) Definitely *wish* that Ms. FEINSTEIN had NOT run for re-election (Year 2018?) to USA Senate at her *advanced age* ...

(2) BIDEN (Age 80) and TRUMP (Age 77) are *both* advanced aged too ...

(3) NOT clear to me that JOE BIDEN is more corrupt than TRUMP is ...

(4) USA V.P. Candidate choices are *very* important this time around (Year 2024) ... BIDEN or TRUMP could *easily* die (old age afflictions) in office as USA PREZ.

(5) NOT wishing for another BIDEN vs. TRUMP = USA PREZ 2024 voting choice.

4NIA4 <--

Edited once, last by krell ().

• (3) NOT clear to me that JOE BIDEN is more corrupt than TRUMP is ...

Trumpā€™s companies get audited every single year by the IRS and his banks - if there was the slightest hint of corruption in his background before the recent fake political prosecutions it would have come out long ago. You donā€™t have to like the guy to recognize what a total political hoax the recent charges against him are.

Biden has been in government for fifty years - uninvestigated, untouched, unquestioned ā€” due to his progressive politics and willingness to do favors for giant banks and spread other peopleā€™s money around to buy support. Now his time is finally coming - and throwing Menendez under the bus to change the subject wonā€™t be enough to save him.

I donā€™t think Biden is going to last until the 2024 election, anyway. Feinsteinā€™s aides kept ā€œvotingā€ from her deathbed but a Presidential candidate needs much more visibility. Greasy Gavin is waiting in the wings - theyā€™ll find some way to substitute him in.

• I feel it is the responsibility of an official not only being dirt free but also maintain public confidence in their position and government.

Personally I think More than half of congress should be replaced for that simple transgression but currently Menendez seems like he especially should be removed. Well I'm not entirely sure since the investigation hasn't finished but he's shaken the confidence of the public at least.

• as for the larger political arena, if democrats would go and audit current gun control systems and see where their machine's leaking instead of presenting newer and more extreme control regimes, they'd pretty much be ok. Like instead of arguing for more regulations, stop and see if the current ones are working as intended. Gun control is an easy trip wire to divide America and a lot of what is being argued is largely speculation. Any facts that do pop up are unprocessed or misrepresented data that does not give an accurate or clear picture as to the situation that is going on. I feel like just shutting up on gun control for an election cycle the democrats will draw a lot of centrists.

Everything else is pretty much ok as long as they realize that the government's obligation is first and foremost with the American citizen and that in a political system, us vs them mentality is harmful. This bit goes to republicans too.

• An (Elected) Official (should be) *dirt free* but also maintain public confidence in their position and government.

Wonder how the *still active* investigation of (under age) *Sex Trafficking*

of USA House Rep. *MATT GAETZ* (via Ethics Committee) is progressing ??? ... :wink:

archive.today/tibDz

House Ethics Committee reaching out to witnesses

in revived MATT GAETZ probe ; 2023.07.13

archive.today/gXj1p

GAETZ Says He Will Move to Oust McCARTHY for Working With Democrats

A day after the Republican Speaker turned to Democrats for help

passing a stopgap spending bill to avert a shutdown, 2023.10.01

the far-right congressman promised to try to remove him from his post.

Edited 3 times, last by krell ().

• man I keep forgetting about that I wonder if it's actually reached a conclusion

Edit: He gets off scott free, His bud Joel Greenberg gets slapped with 11 years in jail... That's suspicious.

DOJ tells Matt Gaetz that he wonā€™t be charged in sex trafficking probe, his lawyers say
    Prosecutors had spent months investigating allegations that Gaetz was part of a scheme that led to the sex trafficking of a 17-year-old girl.
    www.nbcnews.com

Participate now!

Donā€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!