[BTS CONTENT] CAN K-ARMY STOP MOBBING JUNGKOOK EVERY SINGLE FREAKING TIME???????????????

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I wanted to ignore this like all the previous mobbing he goes thru EVERY SINGLE TIME, but this time I can't hold my anger anymore.

Look at his fckass schedule

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I do not know how he's still holding up but he said it will get worse all throughout his album prep/November. One would THINK as a genuine fan you would not add to his problems by mobbing him at the airport but these bishes are his antis at this point, IDC.

I really don't know how idols have the strength to tolerate this bs. I would already be flinging someone across the floor with the back of my hand, I'm so serious :pepe-firing:

• he's probably going to have to start flying in private again

External Content twitter.com

• I think K Army's think that they're entitled to everything because of companies allowing this.Think about it, If Jungkook knows that there's going to be pandemonium at the airport don't you think the company Hybe should do more like giving him a private jet so he can go and arrive back safely without all the screams and yelling. Some K Army's should seriously understand the truth about what really happens in the industry itself. If you care about your Idol don't hurt them or even yell Thank You. 🙂

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!