Important date for YG- Yang hyun suk's trial ends on September 27th. The fight with Han Seohee lasted more than 4 years.

• trial details

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• That han soo hee girl is pure trouble lmao ended so many of these kpop bois

The sadest thing about it is, she was in prison a few times, but since her dad is a rich guy who hates seeing her in jail he allways bought her free and the stupid court and jail let it go trought, because money was involved into getting her free ... thats so dumb tho. And cause of how her dad got her free a few times allready, she decided she could be a idiot for life cause she knows her dad will help her out ...

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• In the last court appearance last week she said she didn't want YG to be punished or anything.

Basically her lies caught up to her and she suddenly had a conscience. YG won the first case which is why the prosecutors appealed. He's most likely winning the appeal too.

Her basically retracting everything is the cherry on top. The prosecutors might as well withdraw the case and extend an apology to YG for wasting his time and money.

Speaking of which, he should sue the government of Korea within an inch of its life for this stupid case.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• The sadest thing about it is, she was in prison a few times, but since her dad is a rich guy who hates seeing her in jail he allways bought her free and the stupid court and jail let it go trought, because money was involved into getting her free ... thats so dumb tho. And cause of how her dad got her free a few times allready, she decided she could be a idiot for life cause she knows her dad will help her out ...

Those boys are idiots too for smoking weed and hanging around with someone known to be very problematic

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!