Do you believe in past lives?

• Well... I just watched a video where a kpop idol finds out what he was doing in his past life.

And then I have also heard that a palm reader had read Seonghwa's palm, by looking at a picture of him, and said that it is Seonghwa's first life.

I honestly don't believe that kind of stuff.

But I think that when I was a child, for some reason, I thought that I probably would reincarnate as an animal.

And I misinterpreted the common question "what kind of animal would you want to be?" and for some reason, I was always thinking that whatever I answered, that would be the animal I reincarnate as.

So, I was thinking turtle or penguin. Turtle was because I knew turtles had long lives, and the thought of death was scary to me.

It makes no sense why I believed that sort of thing because I went to Sunday school and believed in heaven.

• The concept of reincarnation seems kinda harmless till you realize that some people literally believe if you have some bad things in your life that you can't control (like crappy parents etc) that you deserve it because you must have been bad in your past life etc.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I think I believe in it, but as much as I believe in multiple dimensions, parallel universes, time travel etc., I believe they're all theoretically possible and people much smarter than me claim they're possible (and perhaps even prove that possibility with mathematical equations), though I can't vouch for any of it due to being a dum-dum

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!