Manon and Mei From Dream Academy About to Make Me Stan a HYBE Group

• Manon because she is so pretty. Like, HYBE was smart af getting literal influencers to be on this show. She gives me the same vibes I got from Lisa when I 1st started stanning her. If she actually does debut, which I think she will unless she just absolutely sucks at everything or is only using the show as promotion, I can see her being huge. She's is literally already setting trends. Her IG account already has 100k followers like...

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Girly is about to snatch so many stans.

And then, Mei cause baby gurl is an NSWER and Once.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

fc48bd06c65bdda5a70662a95298c58967e2efac.gifv2388a663244f2a30b386bac2c9600bc97508161c.gifv

• A couple of girls caught my eye but I’m not trying to get too attached because these survival shows are literal scams.

I’d be surprised if Samara doesn’t make it, Brazil seems to be going very hard for her and her online engagement seems to be the highest along with Sophia and Celeste.

They already seem to have a fanbase and devoted voters.

My fear with Manon is that she won’t gain enough devoted voters, also she still has her social media up which is a little sketchy to me considering she’s on a show where she could be a potential member of a girl group, aren’t there policies against that?

Either way I’m just gonna sit back and keep my expectations low. I already have solid alt groups I support (le sserafim Kiss Of Life)

Dream academy can be third if Manon makes it, if she doesn’t, I’m good on them.

피어나

• Is Samara Brazilian!? :wow:

Also, most of the girls seem to still have their IG pages. I think that's intentional on HYBE's part. Especially since a lot of them seem to be influencers. They probably want that hype and attention for when the girls actually debut. I'm assuming since they are debuting under both HYBE and Geffen and will mostly operate internationally, they won't be as strict on the Dream Academy girlies as they would typically be for their Korean groups.

fc48bd06c65bdda5a70662a95298c58967e2efac.gifv2388a663244f2a30b386bac2c9600bc97508161c.gifv

• Yes she is Brazilian and they are going hard for her.

But thank you for posting these IG’s I didn’t know they were all influencers of some sort but one thing I noticed is that all of the girls posted something about dream academy except Manon.

I’m telling you, I’m not gonna get my hopes up on her being in the final lineup even though she would be my fave.

피어나

• Yes she is Brazilian and they are going hard for her.

But thank you for posting these IG’s I didn’t know they were all influencers of some sort but one thing I noticed is that all of the girls posted something about dream academy except Manon.

I’m telling you, I’m not gonna get my hopes up on her being in the final lineup even though she would be my fave.

Her friend posted something though. It was a pic of Manon freaking out about trending after Dream Academy was announced.

But, I'm with you. Manon is my fave. And like the only reason I'm tuning in. If Manon doesn't make it, then idrc about this group tbh lol. :clown:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!