This is so evil

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

protector of the gharqad tree

tumblr_lkl136Bxsg1qbvbvxo1_500.gif

• and they will resort to kidnapping other people's female children to raise them as daughter in law to insure their sons can marry in future.

Fucking evil all around

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This sickens me.

Those poor beautiful babies.

They'll end up how China was at some point. More men than women, and a decrease in marriages which will eventually lead to a decrease in population in that area.

I hope any beautiful baby girls born there can escape the evils of the extremely misogynistic culture.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• They already have a problem

they literally pay cartels to steal baby girls from other countries or other area so they can raise them as daughter in law for their sons futures

It's so sick

They fucking don't get that they are the problem

• So they can pay to have someone steal another child so they can raise her, but they can't afford to raise their own daughters. :skull:

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• So they can pay to have someone steal another child so they can raise her, but they can't afford to raise their own daughters. :skull:

its really not a financial thing

I saw a documentary on it

Having an unmarried daughter at home is vulnerability for their honor

• its really not a financial thing

I saw a documentary on it

Having an unmarried daughter at home is vulnerability for their honor

Vulnerability, what? why!?

And, what's the name of the doc? I'll look it up. Might not watch it though since it'll piss me off.

• Vulnerability, what? why!?

And, what's the name of the doc? I'll look it up. Might not watch it though since it'll piss me off.

Vulnerability, what? why!?

If they have a daughter and she gets SAed, the entire family will end up with no honor

no daughter, no one to get SAed

I guess that makes more sense that you know stopping SAeing women :holding-back-tears:

• If they have a daughter and she gets SAed, the entire family will end up with no honor

no daughter, no one to get SAed

I guess that makes more sense that you know stopping SAeing women :holding-back-tears:

I figured that was why. But, I was hoping I was wrong.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!