anyone else tired of self love kpop songs

• started good and peaked around dalla dalla era but my god every other fucking song is doing it these days and it doesnt even feel like self-love anymore, it feels like narcissists with their need of loud bragging for validation while doing the exact opposite of the message they are spreading

im the best, my way is the best way, im so hot look at me, i dont care about society etc etc while doing EVERYTHING to fit a very specific mold in society

so delusional and straight up ingenuine cash-grabs

not to mention a lot of kpop fans are becoming increasingly narcissistic and annoying due to being fed free validation from these songs

not the biggest fan of love songs either but atleast some of them feel sincere

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• yes, I want self-hate and hate songs.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It’s definitely strange how common they are considering how awful some of the diets kpop idols have to go on lol. That ain’t self love💀

God why.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!