So aespa gets out of a car at Incheon airport right in front of me today...

• ...and thanks to the masks and baggy clothes I didn't even know it was them! But I paused to watch the the paparazzi chaos and knew it had to be be somebody big. Dispatch already put the video on YouTube. :-)

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

lt64IYu.gif

• :wow: You are the luckiest person I know today.

External Content youtu.be

• :wow: You are the luckiest person I know today.

I would have been luckier if I had recognized them right away. I had just gotten out of my own shuttle van and at first I thought it was a boy group with all of the managers and security guards coming out. Then five tiny little girls followed, and that threw me off - I thought maybe it was Itzy or LE SSERAFIM, but one of the girls was also a manager.

My first impression was that they are all impossibly thin. Winter in particular is a very small person. 😀

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!