jo yuri highlight medley

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Best Answer

Sounds absolutely amazing. I suspect this will EASILY be her best comeback. Love every song can't even pick a favorite.

Did WakeOne up the budget since she's on Squid Game or what :melon_think:

Ping motorp77  desdesdes we can't have a Jo Yuri thread flopping on AKP

• As per usual, i dont like any of her B sides. I think the last B side i sorta liked was Express Moon ;( .

However, the title song sounds promising. She has ranged from a 6 for Glassy, to a 10 for Love Shhh, and back down to a 6 for Loveable. I'm hoping this one will be her second bop ;(;(

l take

• She performed TAXI today so here's the full song (poor audio quality tho)

• She performed TAXI today so here's the full song (poor audio quality tho)

It sounds like an effing bop. The one thing i love about almost all the Izone solo releases...precious little of that generic, overused, repetitive, boring af trap nonsense. They're fantastic with the retro beats as well, whether pop rock like Smartphone or Love Shh or 80s synth like Vacay or Mirror.

longer and better audio i think....

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!