23 year old killed in accident with governmental vehicle

• A 23 year old man riding his motorbike legally as a courier, was killed a few days ago in front of the Greek parliament by a governmental vehicle (belonging to Dora Bakogianni) and the media did not cover the story, until it blew out on twitter. Not only that, but the police officers at the scene were extremely rude and offensive towards the witnesses and told them to leave.

It had to break out on twitter with videos to be shown on TV and the world is seeking justice.

No one has been punished yet... Again.

I am beyond furious at this point. Take me away. :pepe-cut:

☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️

82c353870ef7fcc4f1a65e25a79150e5ffc6d555.gifv

• Yikes dude the issues keep on piling up

They want to destroy us at this point. And they still use propaganda in the media to divide the people, so we won't focus on their fellonies.

They also plan to get us out of lockdown as soon as it's vacation time and tourists pile up to keep the country's image the way they built it. The perfect resort.

☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️

• This is a recipe for disaster. I'm originally from a country where the gov did the same thing, only they succeeded and now the country is in total shambles. I'll be seeing how I could help (how do I even? Is there anything I can do? Donate to?), this issue isn't being spoken about enough. I hope Greek citizens actually win the fight against those pigs calling themselves government officials.

It's terrifying to think it would succeed, though we're already in deep sh!t. I'm sorry for your country's hardships. :(

No there's no need to donate anything, but there's one thing the governemt fears besides us throwing them out; their faults getting viral abroad. Like, international shaming. I'm trying to raise awareness because people seem to believe that Greece is doing a great work controlling the pandemic, when it's failed miserably and it uses the pandemic as a reason to become a dictatorship.

They even said Twitter and social media is a bad thing for democracy :pepestare:

☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️

• Oligarchy 101 stupid ass tyrants

I'll see if I can spread this news to as many people as I can, ugh this is so frustrating. I hate this, it's like seeing things play out all over again. You're really smart for trying to spread this as well. Good luck with everything. Greek government are lunatics.

Thank you for that ❤️ it's really important that people abroad see that the people here are desperate. I'm doing my best with others spreading news on twitter as well, with a few new journalists trying too.

If we are united, they can't beat us. No matter what country it is, dictatorship is the same plague. ❤️❤️❤️

☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️

• it's balkan, i didn't expect anything else.

- two years ago a driver of a government official, who was also in the car, killed a woman, and the case is doing terribly because two minutes from the cctv are missing (you guessed it, those crucial two)

- a decade ago a driver of the minister of agriculture killed a girl. the minister didn't even have the decency to resign, he was forced by the public to do it. the driver was blamed for the deed and he only did what he was told. ofc nothing happened to the minister. i don't remember what was the prison sentence, if there was any, but i remember that the driver had to pay 5k euros to her family. i guess that's how much a life is worth in serbia.

- a son of one of the biggest tycoons killed a girl, he was driving above the speed limit. he got a one-year ankle monitor and sentenced to one year in "prison", prison is his fancy, expensive villa.

so yeah, i get you completely. poor guy, he will never get justice.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!