NewJeans should space out the date of their music video releases

• How would you prefer that NewJeans release their music videos ? 4

1. I prefer that NewJeans release their music videos in burst of fire with multiple music videos being released a few days apart from each other. (2) 50%
    2. I prefer that NewJeans space out the date of their music video releases from at least 3 months between each music video. (1) 25%
    3. I don't know. (1) 25%
    4. I prefer that NewJeans space out the date of their music video releases from at least 1 month between each music video. (0) 0%
    5. I prefer that NewJeans space out the date of their music video releases from at least 2 months between each music video. (0) 0%
    6. I prefer that NewJeans space out the date of their music video releases from at least 4 months between each music video. (0) 0%
    7. I prefer that NewJeans space out the date of their music video releases from at least 5 months between each music video. (0) 0%
    8. I prefer that NewJeans space out the date of their music video releases from at least 6 months between each music video. (0) 0%
    9. I prefer that NewJeans space out the date of their music video releases from at least 7 months between each music video. (0) 0%
    10. I prefer that NewJeans space out the date of their music video releases from at least 8 months between each music video. (0) 0%
    11. I prefer that NewJeans space out the date of their music video releases from at least 9 months between each music video. (0) 0%
    12. I prefer that NewJeans space out the date of their music video releases from at least 10 months between each music video. (0) 0%
    13. I prefer that NewJeans space out the date of their music video releases from at least 11 months between each music video. (0) 0%
    14. I prefer that NewJeans space out the date of their music video releases from at least a year between each music video. (0) 0%

I prefer that NewJeans space out the date of their music video releases from at least 1 month between each music video so that it would make the each song feels more special and give more time to people to make their new song grew up on them rather that releasing their music videos in burst of fire with multiple music videos being released a few days apart from each other. What do you think about it ?

• i like how it’s all so sudden. the songs are on the charts rn so it’s good to have an mv with it. i don’t think mv releases have a lot to do with boosting a songs popularity — at least in newjeans case. their mvs don’t have high views at all like their peers. the performance versions for hype boy and omg have crossed 100M yet the mvs haven’t. so it doesn’t rly matter. a casual listener won’t stream their mvs, but would rather put their song on a playlist on Spotify. and if one becomes interested, they have plenty of content to catch up on.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!