Bae and Kyujin on "Chuu Can Do It"...The Chaos

• Omg...this was so chaotic. This is why you need at least 1 I-type personality along with extroverts. This was...a lot. The editing also did not help.

As an introvert, I was overwhelmed. It was still very cute too though. Even though I was cringing at some points lol.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

fc48bd06c65bdda5a70662a95298c58967e2efac.gifv2388a663244f2a30b386bac2c9600bc97508161c.gifv

• Chuu and Bae together are already way too much lol xD

I wouldn't be able to survive those two if I would be in team with them lol

I would probably be like Sullyoon who sits calmly and shy for 99% of time and then suddenly would do such thing...

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Chuu and Bae together are already way too much lol xD

I wouldn't be able to survive those two if I would be in team with them lol

I would probably be like Sullyoon who sits calmly and shy for 99% of time and then suddenly would do such thing...

You're better than me. Cause I feel like I'd be looking like this the whole time...

awkward-cringe.gif

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

fc48bd06c65bdda5a70662a95298c58967e2efac.gifv2388a663244f2a30b386bac2c9600bc97508161c.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!