[Theqoo​] Koreans impressed by EXO's vocal ability in their Killing Voice video

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

[Theqoo] Knetz praising EXO's vocal ability in their newest Killing Voice video

- Their live singing is insane.

- There are no songs that i don't know. EXO is seriously the youth of a lot of people.

- They did this in one take and left.

- This is my first time hearing EXO singing and they're good tho.

- Give me more, it's too short ㅠㅠ

- EXO should do it for an hour.

- Please make another one for the b-side tracks.

- So EXO actually have a lot of hit songs. I'm not their fan but i know most of those songs.

- Wow ... the main vocalists are seriously good at singing.

- Give me part 2.

- How come they sing Cream Soda so easily?

- Wow I know all of EXO's songs.

- I wanted to listen to the acapella part of Tempo tho.. it's a pity it's not there.

- The level of their vocals is so high class.

- 20 minutes passed really quick tho, I was surprised ㅋㅋ the members that I thought would have weak vocals are actually so good at singing as well ㅋㅋ EXO is good at singing and the combination of their vocals is also good.

- You're telling me that MAMA is actually this good...? their harmonization is insane.

- They're so good at singing... their vocals are really sharp. Even if it's not the main vocalists (the main vocalists are obviously good), the stability of the sub vocalists is also amazing.

- Their live singing is the best. They are all, no exceptions, good at singing.

- Baekhyun is seriously good at singing ... the 3 main vocalists are killing it.

- Appear one more time for the B-side, one more time for winter album, include Tempo ... I want them to also appear and sing for their OSTs separately.

- Chen in Monster is insane.

- Baekhyun is so dope...he's a powerful main vocalist and a powerful idol.

- D.O. is seriously good at singing ㅠㅠ

source

EXIST the 7th full album: Apple Music/iTunes - Spotify - Youtube Music - Amazon Music - Deezer - Tidal

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ExoLTaglist

• Exo😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎 vocal kings😎😎😎😎 they never dissapoint and never have bad live singing 😎 even if they do you never know it cause they knock it out of the park anyway 😎

• Exo😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎 vocal kings😎😎😎😎 they never dissapoint and never have bad live singing 😎 even if they do you never know it cause they knock it out of the park anyway 😎

Listen to their live albums, their live vocals are insane. One of my favorite moments is in EXploration, they sang Transformer but it seems Baekhyun is voiceless or something and it is registered just like that in the album.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!