That one time a Danish song sampled a Milli Vanilli song

• in 2009, Burhan G released this song.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It samples Milli Vanilli's Girl You Know It's True, which actually was a remake of song with the same name by a group called Numarx.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I admit that I actually prefer Burhan G's song.

Maybe because I'm more used to hearing that song.

I think when I was a teenager, I kind of didn't like this Danish song because I thought about this song as a "perverted Danish F-boy song"

But now I like that song more than I used to.

• if in future any kpop group would cover it

with korean words but using that same chorus it would be huge hit in Korea

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!