Would you prevent your idols from getting solo activities through sponsors if you were a CEO?

• Would you allow your idols to get 'sponsor' deals? 5

1. Yes, it's their body and their right to advance their careers with it (0) 0%
    2. No, as long as they are my employees I wouldn't allow it (5) 100%

Hypothetically, you were a CEO of a big company. Morals are a big deal to you because of some religious reason. So when your successful group starts getting a ton of offers from sponsors (chaebols and rich investors who want sex in exchange for career opportunities) you refuse all of them. The sponsors were so angry that you refused them for years that they blocked your individual idols from getting acting roles, solo gigs, CFs, brand endorsements, etc. Until they can set up 'private nightlong dates' with your idols.

You made this decision on your own. You never gave the members an option to choose, whether they wanted to give their bodies in exchange for better careers. The fans are also angry. But you can't reveal the truth to them because the sponsors are powerful enough to take over your company and even kill you. Would you do the same thing as this CEO?

• well if i was the ceo then of course not...

less solo activities means less chance to succeed outside my company thus more activities as a group thus more chance for them to resign...

aka JYPE and Twice

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!