Yuri about to rocket to superstardom. And a mini rant about Yunjin.

• Yuri getting invited to one of the biggest Korean variety show channels. Over 2M subscribers, that's huge for a Korean show. And look what Yuri showcased, one of the classics originally sung by Taeyeon for IU's amazing drama, Hotel Del Luna. It is unmistakable - she is really and truly coming for IU and Taeyeon's crowns as the top female soloist in Korea. And this voice, i'm telling you no one else has this duality of fragile airiness combined with this soul rending raspy edginess :flower-cutie: .

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

As for Yunjin, did y'all hear the English version of the Bluebeard song? She converted the Korean into English for it. Like it's NOT HARD folks. It's 2023, not 1993, there are more and more fluent and/or native English speakers in Kpop, there are idols who literally grew up in the US or Australia or Canada or went to intense English boarding schools, there really is no excuse for a top tier label to not get one of these idols on the phone and hire them to review and edit their English lyrics.

These are all the female names i can think of off the top of my head, but i am sure there are more.

Yunjin

Somi

Giselle

Danielle

Hanni

Lia

Lilly

Rose

Wendy

Ashley (Ladies Code)

There are plenty of dudes as well like Eric Nam, Jay Park, Bang Chan, Felix, Joshua, Vernon, etc

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!