Is there a group you thought you would stan but didn't?

• MonstaX.

I found them during Shoot out era and I was completely awe struck with thier stage presence/performance/live vocals/rap/attitude on stage and off stage. I was down pretty bad for them for awhile but then wonho stuff happened (that didn't affect me much tho)+ after couple of comebacks post shoot out I didn't really feel the music as much.

I still appreciate the talent and do often check thier music but not with the same enthusiasm.

• Know what you mean about this group.

Listen to their music regularly, but it hasn't gone beyond that.

Who are your 4 ults?

In no order:

- Lesserafim

- Seventeen

- Twice

- Boynextdoor

basically i love groups with good music but ALSO chaotic, funny personalities. the more chaos the better hehe:)

i honestly love watching ttt, gose, leniverse etccc what makes me REALLY love a group is the members ig

wbu?

• Hahah, I love the way you describe that.

I always make long-winded explanations: "I like BTS partly because they're funny and they are funny together and their variety shows have funny moments etc etc" while I should just use one word: "Chaos!"

Chaos is also the reason I like groups like Twice, Mamamoo and Stray Kids.

My ults are BTS, but I dabble in a lot of other groups.

At the moment it's probably Twice and Stray Kids for me next, but I am also getting into newer groups more and more.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!