Is there truly another maknae this loved????

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ShawolTaglist

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• If only based on this, yep almost all group in kpop actually. This is like a common and must template to said by the older line to their younger members. I can't really recall any groups that I follow that never saying something like this.

• If only based on this, yep almost all group in kpop actually. This is like a common and must template to said by the older line to their younger members. I can't really recall any groups that I follow that never saying something like this.

True plus what they should have done to make it hilarious and a little embarassing is wait till children's day and celebrate his birthday on that day and make a public announcement that it's his birthday too😂 seventeen famously did that to dino their maknae on live tv so he became the "poster child" for children's day and seventeen actually pulled the psyop off as people for atlest two years thought his actual birthday was children's day 😂😂.

SHINee needs to do this to Taemin 😂

• True plus what they should have done to make it hilarious and a little embarassing is wait till children's day and celebrate his birthday on that day and make a public announcement that it's his birthday too😂 seventeen famously did that to dino their maknae on live tv so he became the "poster child" for children's day and seventeen actually pulled the psyop off as people for atlest two years thought his actual birthday was children's day 😂😂.

SHINee needs to do this to Taemin 😂

naur this is SHINee's special :pleading:

External Content twitter.com

External Content www.youtube.com

• naur this is SHINee's special :pleading:

External Content twitter.com

More embarrassing I need Minho to hug Taemin more and then kiss his forehead and call him baby cheese again 😂😂

Taemin is the "nation's maknae", so...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!