First Look At Netflix's Live-Action "Avatar: The Last Airbender" Series, To Premiere In 2024

• Fyz851FXsAEv824?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Fyz86aLWcAA9-GT?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Fyz86v3WcAAx4nK?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Fyz87bPWcAIW-w9?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

it actually looks good! not familiar with the actors but they feel like good casting choices

although i wonder what is going to happen with Aang's actor since he is a child and is probably going to grow fast?

in any case i feel more confident about this being a good adaptation of ATLA than on ONE PIECE or any other live action currently being produced at Netflix

• this is foul idc :pepe-life-support:

5ZUjSxi.png

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• I heard about this. I am more interested in the grown “Ang Gang (Gang)” part of the animated series that is coming.

If they put the same amount of care into it as they did from the jump of the animated series, it’s going to be a continuity volume classic..plus seeing Toph and her baby daddies will be a bonus!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!