The song that inspired a generation of BG songs and is THE blue print, the one top legendary EXO’s Lotto crosses 100 million streams on Spotify becoming EXO’s 8th song to do so

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thank god for tiktok clout that caused the streams to go up because THIS IS WHAT QUEEN LOTTO DESERVES

Stream the masterpiece

Also queen obsession will hit 100m in a few days as well ANTICIPATE

ExoLTaglist

• ISaidISaid

Changed the title of the thread from “The song that inspired a generation of BG songs and is THE blue print till today. The one top legendary EXO’s Lotto crosses 100 million streams on Spotify becoming EXO’s 8th song to do so” to “The song that inspired a generation of BG songs and is THE blue print, the one top legendary EXO’s Lotto crosses 100 million streams on Spotify becoming EXO’s 8th song to do so”.
  • Jeez I always hated Lotto, great the fandom doesn't share my dislike then

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

tenor.gif?itemid=11455213

It’s the SONG OF LIFE. BGs desperately trying to recreate it and failing every comeback 😭

Lotto blew up more recently and steadily increased after the sound went semi viral on tiktok and then jongin used it his tiktok as well. Sometime early this year and Kate last year all the exo TTs started receiving better streams. Love that for me. obsession next and then LMR later this year 😭✨

• External Content www.youtube.com

I am also glad fandom doesn't share your opinion... how dare you ;(

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!