[theqoo] Knetz react to ZB1 getting crushed at the airport by hundreds of sasaengs

• Whatever happened to basic decency X/

🤡🤡🤡🤡 In kpop? From crazy ass fangirls 🤡🤡🤡 that shit never existed from SHINee to BTS to zb1 they all have saseangs that will rush crush etc them despite knowing better despite seeing the tragedy of that stuff the itaewon crowd crush being a primary example. But here we again with 🤡🤡🤡🤡 doing the same thing again it happens to evey fuckin idol. Shit is sad and pathetic as fuck too. And people wanna cry when a bodyguard decks a fan🤡🤡 to be honest they 1000% deserve it.

• Ok i'm gonna risk coming off as an out of touch boomer at best, or a promoter of 80s era toxic masculinity and sexist stereotypes at worse... :scaredy-bee: but are we all overreacting just a bit here? These saesangs all appear to be harmless young women weighing 110lbs soaking wet at most. The idols they are "mobbing" are healthy physically fit young men who are in no danger of being physically hurt by any of these women. I know if i were in their situation, if i had dozens, hundreds of cameras and fans screaming for my attention, i would be hamming it up, i would pose for pictures if i could or flash finger hearts till my hands cramped up. :pepelove2:

And tbh, i hate to say it, but there will come a day when every one of these idols will fade away into history, when they will walk into an airport and there will be nothing but silence. No fans, no crowds, no cameras, nothing. When that happens, i would bet that each one of them would prefer to be mobbed and bombarded with hundreds of cameras over being forgotten.

In fact, i woudnt discount the possibility that labels intentionally set up these situations to get their acts trending on TW. :pepe-tea:

• it's so easy to get trampled and get hurt. look at all these crazy people. if one person tripped it would create a domino effect and everybody would be falling down. damn. all this over some boy group. all this over mediocre MEN. what has our world come to?? what happened to going to college, studying...getting a job? now we mobbing airports??? where is the holy spirit when you need it? these people got to stop this behavior. mental.

• Ok i'm gonna risk coming off as an out of touch boomer at best, or a promoter of 80s era toxic masculinity and sexist stereotypes at worse... :scaredy-bee: but are we all overreacting just a bit here? These saesangs all appear to be harmless young women weighing 110lbs soaking wet at most. The idols they are "mobbing" are healthy physically fit young men who are in no danger of being physically hurt by any of these women. I know if i were in their situation, if i had dozens, hundreds of cameras and fans screaming for my attention, i would be hamming it up, i would pose for pictures if i could or flash finger hearts till my hands cramped up. :pepelove2:

And tbh, i hate to say it, but there will come a day when every one of these idols will fade away into history, when they will walk into an airport and there will be nothing but silence. No fans, no crowds, no cameras, nothing. When that happens, i would bet that each one of them would prefer to be mobbed and bombarded with hundreds of cameras over being forgotten.

In fact, i woudnt discount the possibility that labels intentionally set up these situations to get their acts trending on TW. :pepe-tea:

No we are not overreacting, a lot of the people in the Itaewon crush were young women of this age range and weight range, and they can still cause damage. You are not taking it seriously enough and minimizing the visible trauma this caused on the group members. Sure you would be hamming it up and sending finger hearts while being crushed and not being able to breathe and having a panic attack. Be serious. Disgusting reply. This is the worst thing I've ever seen you say.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!