[theqoo] Knetz react to ZB1 getting crushed at the airport by hundreds of sasaengs

• source: https://theqoo.net/index.php?m…l&document_srl=2829268331

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Comments:

1. You can see the moment when the maknae is sent flying in one of the above videos

2. Are they crazy???

3. My God

4. People who do this are savages, they're pathetic

5. There's way too many people

6. It looks so dangerous... No, why would they do this to them?

7. The members are also innocent and don't deserve this, but at this rate even unrelated passengers will get hurt

8. The people who do this are not sane... Why would you do this to another person?

9. Why are so many fans even going to the airport to wait for idols?

10. I'm worried that there'll be an accident

11. The members all seem so frightened... Han Yujin is still a child but he was pushed and sent flying :(

12. This is scary

13. Are those people crazy, why are they acting like that?

14. This is so serious

15. Seeing one of the members being pushed around, I am worried for them, this is really dangerous

16. Why are they waiting for them at the airport?

17. Those people are complete assholes

18. Leave them alone f*ckers

19. How can they call themselves fans?

20. The video of Yujin being pushed and sent flying is so scary

21. They're acting like mindless zombies towards them, disgusting

22. Wow running over the fence is disgusting

23. This is bad

24. They're out of their minds

25. The members must have been so scared

26. These people deserve to be bonked with a hammer

27. Why are those "fans" acting so uncivilized

28. Reminds me of what EXO went through in 2013-2014

29. Are they beasts?

30. Why would they rush them like that, they could cause a serious accident

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• oh God this is scary ||

did they even debut how do they have fans if you call all of them 'fans'

It's the norm for a reality group to have fans, we don't vote for someone for 3 months, make campaigns and lose interest in them after that lol We got to see the guys individual talents and personalitys more than some 1-2 years old groups.

External Content www.youtube.com

• all this sht now...

when they disband they wont even turn around to look at them

;judgingpepe:

Izone girls still have their fandoms. It's interesting how in a topic like that you're wishing the worst for the guys future.

• Izone girls still have their fandoms. It's interesting how in a topic like that you're wishing the worst for the guys future.

idk why u even inserting izone in this

that u dont get my point its on u, this fans acting crazy now in public to then not support them in the future or when male idols get gf, marry etc

its ridiculous, like have some shame

• idk why u even inserting izone in this

that u dont get my point its on u, this fans acting crazy now in public to then not support them in the future or when male idols get gf, marry etc

its ridiculous, like have some shame

Oh, I misunderstood you, I thought you were saying the fans wouldn't support their fixed groups (that's why I talked about Izone). Crazy fans like this are really the ones who get mad at dating rumors, and even the ones who tanish the image of the members if they do anything they don't like (a Ricky sasaeng did it with someone, I think she was a sasaeng of a NCT member and later made negative rumors about him)

• It's the norm for a reality group to have fans, we don't vote for someone for 3 months, make campaigns and lose interest in them after that lol We got to see the guys individual talents and personalitys more than some 1-2 years old groups.

Oh right... They are the survival show group, I see.

I can see why you would be interested and root for some trainees. But would you call yourself a fan i am asking bc i am curious. What if you dont like the music :oops:

• Oh right... They are the survival show group, I see.

I can see why you would be interested and root for some trainees. But would you call yourself a fan i am asking bc i am curious. What if you dont like the music :oops:

For normal groups I wouldn't be into stanning solely for their talent+personality, but for reality show groups is different. Idk if you ever watched a survival show, but when your fave out of 100 trainees debuts, nothing else matters haha But the music surely helps to secure the fandom and make fans out of the show, like Izone.

But even if a tt is a miss, usually I always like others or the bsides. For I.O.I, my fave survival show group, Dream Girls was annoying (still liked the bsides), but I loved Whatta Man and Very Very Very.

• For normal groups I wouldn't be into stanning solely for their talent+personality, but for reality show groups is different. Idk if you ever watched a survival show, but when your fave out of 100 trainees debuts, nothing else matters haha But the music surely helps to secure the fandom and make fans out of the show, like Izone.

But even if a tt is a miss, usually I always like others or the bsides. For I.O.I, my fave survival show group, Dream Girls was annoying (still liked the bsides), but I loved Whatta Man and Very Very Very.

i watched one but i was stanning mentor instead :cryingr: thanks for explaining :claps:

• i watched one but i was stanning mentor instead :cryingr: thanks for explaining :claps:

Idol producer? Well, I don't blame you if it's the case, Lay is hot :pepe-peek: You're welcome, ZB1 debut is in the same day of Exo cb, I hope they both serve bops (for exo it's almost a guarantee, they have some of my fave bgs releases)

• oh yes how did you know :teeheek: not many people are familiar with idol producer or lay

The same day ohh :eyes:

i hope exo charts well lol:leaving-bee:

I have some fortune teller skills :lighter-pepe:  As someone who's addicted to korean produce, I saw some clips of the chinese ones, and two of the winners are produce season 2 trainees

I hope the same for ZB1, since it's their debut, we don't know for sure their charting or selling power

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!