Who did it best (European version)

• Inspired by the Asia-version from KAMlTRUTH

Who do you like the best from these European versions:

GERMAN

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

DUTCH

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

FRENCH

SPANISH

(I could not find a Spanish one, but lol MLD Entertainment poped up where a girl sung a Spanish version a year ago, I'm crying)

PORTUGESE

POLISH

GREEK

(I can't post the greek one cause it sounds like as if someone illegaly recorded it in the cinema)

(I also had to skip some more countries cause I couldn't find versions in them)

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I found the Danish version and it sounds nice.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!