Angel pt 1 feat Jimin is the first song by a kpop soloist to get 100k plus daily streams on Spotify South Korea and only the 4th song ever!!

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ArmyTaglist

• External Content twitter.com

Jimin has been dominating Spotify SK for weeks now

Screenshot_20230607-165806_Spotify.jpg

• Damn he got you all so mad pressed..lol, typical Blonk

Oh and that contention is fallacious btw, both Like Crazy and Angel Pt 1 are charting on Melon Daily

nothing I said its false

spotify korea do not represent multiple korean charts and is significantly way smaller than other important charts, if it was a true reflection of what korea listen to it would be fill of gg songs in the top10

this is just fandom steaming

• lol, unprovoked coming for jimin... the insecurity

he is doing great domestically AND internationally,

outdoing even "younger releases"

internationally yes, domestically he is out of most top100 daily chart

and u can check it here for yourself:

가이섬.com
    각종 국내 음원 차트 아카이빙 사이트로 지난 차트를 검색, 비교, 분석할 수 있습니다.
    xn--o39an51b2re.com

and this is for his solo btw, bc the song in op name is not charting as o now in korea

• OP is talking about spotify, you can reread the title. Your constant obsession to downgrade someone is just giving a " i'm a bully cos i dont get enough love or attention at home". i know u are pathetic and have an unhealthy obsession with BTS. pls go to therapy or make new friends.

you talk as if your fandom doesn't stream your faves song on spotify or yt. its so weird how you are entering an appreciation thread and are attacking the artistes when ur faves aren't even mentioned, seriously get yourself checked out and focus on your actual faves BLACKPINK.

• nothing I said its false

spotify korea do not represent multiple korean charts and is significantly way smaller than other important charts, if it was a true reflection of what korea listen to it would be fill of gg songs in the top10

this is just fandom steaming

Did I say anything in the OP about gp or fandom or anything of any sort that you are being a petty, pressed and insecure Blonk in this thread? Who even asked you?

If I wanted I could also enter that Money thread and mock your fandom for literally being the most embarrassing bots ever known with your 60% or more filtration rate on Money right now, not to mention your totally botted youtube farms streaming...but do I do that? Nope, cause neither I nor other Armys on here are insecure or pressed by your bot fandom or whatever inflated shit your faves achieve.

Edited 3 times, last by paradis ().

• He literally got an English movie OST collab charting on Melon, when most idols cannot even make Korean OSTs or collabs with kartists chart on any chart.

Only a fool would think its an underperformnce on kcharts.

P.S. Angel pt 1 was charting on Melon Daily as of yesterday, don't spread bullshit and lies

Here you go liar, check the daily chart on guysome and go cry elsewhere loser

가이섬.com
    각종 국내 음원 차트 아카이빙 사이트로 지난 차트를 검색, 비교, 분석할 수 있습니다.
    xn--o39an51b2re.com

Edited once, last by paradis ().

• aw his 3 solos lining up in the bottom of charts

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!