[BTS CONTENT] "Lilith" by Halsey Ft. SUGA is OUT on Spotify and YouTube!!!

• External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This is the original :wow:

I like the remix better and that's not because suga is in it

• Wow the mv and the lyrics

I know a little bit of Diablo lore. Obviously Lilith is Halsey but I think Inarius may be Suga.

Inarius is Lilith’s lover and Suga keeps saying “we did this” so I guess it may really be him. Also it’s interesting to know that Inarius was an archangel and Lilith was a demon but the two fell in love and left their dwellings to go and create a mortal realm where their offspring will be safe from the Angel vs Demon old war

So the song feels like the two of them reassuring each other for the decisions they made

• So good! And to think yoongi has writing credit alongside trent reznor is unimaginable, just 🔥🔥🔥

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This is the original :wow:

I like the remix better and that's not because suga is in it

The diablo remix’s instrumental matches the lyrics more for me, more haunting, more deprecating

• bop!

but this song reminds me of 2 things:
    1. This Assassin's Creed trailer. Don't know why, and this was even sung by Lorde, not Halsey, but they give me the same vibe.

External Content www.youtube.com

(still AC's superior trailer to this day btw)

2. It's actually more... League-of-legend-ish(?) rather than diablo things? ^^

Precisely for Worlds or Season's opening song (mainly when Suga coming in)

anw, blizzard did a good job by hiring these 2. I wonder how much will be hooked by the song...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!