A member of the KMA committee and music critic Kim Do Heon acclaims Stray Kids '5-STAR': "A clever piece of work"

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Me translating via Google:

StayTaglist

• It's their most cohesive and developed release. The sound design is a work of art in itself, but the tracks themselves all have a unique atmosphere.

• It's crazy how their production skills get more and more polished each year

The mastering/mixing is so perfect. Literally multiple times the quality of MAXIDENT/ODDINARY. I was super shocked the moment I heard Hall of Fame/ITEM, simply because the balance is so good.

• I remember him and his allergies with blackpink

• I remember him and his allergies with blackpink

Everyone has defects

imagine not liking the queens of kpop :pepe-hips:

• omg acclaimed kings

I think i will do a thread

2s2Py49.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!