Well actually wonyoung isn't most promoted in ive but this is okay

• FvGvX5naUAEB2aM.jpeg.jpg

Source weibo

I dont know this is true schedules...yet look little bit accurate expect i think wonyoung have 2 cover magazins cause gig innisfree and miumiu

*i notice liz didn't get solo chedules but gaeul have that ,i feel liz is fan attractor than her .

Leeseo get great schedules for her this is normal she is minor

i think she want break or starship give her break...since 2023,she was overworked and get scrutized for nothing.

Her it factor and hard work didn't fall since she is sole lyricist in 2 bsides and look more relax.

Maybe starship want build ive as group more but they should reply no only with yujin and wonyoung for make more profits .

I guess liz or rei re better choice even rei have hiatus...she have own show for didn't losee the fans or dont worried them

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I notice many people appreciated their full album and comeback even they praised for their improvement live and as lyricists .

FvpG68jXwAMMLop.jpeg.jpg

• vivaliberta

Changed the title of the thread from “Well actually wonyoung isn't most promoted in ive” to “Well actually wonyoung isn't most promoted in ive but this is okay”.
  • yujin 4th gen it girl

7llwob.jpg

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• yujin 4th gen it girl

7llwob.jpg

Yujin is well promoted by starship and 2nd most searched kpop female idol in naver after wonyoung in 2023

She fit variety even i think than liz is more funnier member in ive.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!