On The Ground is one of those songs that sound better later

• What fans never realize... almost EVERY song you hear repeatedly becomes either a grower (or annoying). You just don’t give others the chance like you do with your faves. ^^ It just means, if the song isn’t from your faves, you wouldn’t like it and won’t listen to it ever again... ^

You've got a point for sure, but there are some songs I've tried giving myself exposure therapy too and I just can't like them. But if you're already a fan you're halfway there.

• It’s a good song now that i’ve listened to it. But it doesn’t really pull you in the first listen. It took a while to become a bop.

yea what comes up must come doooownnnn

:pepestare:

I hated it and now I love it the more you listen it slowly attracts the Lisener

• What fans never realize... almost EVERY song you hear repeatedly becomes either a grower (or annoying). You just don’t give others the chance like you do with your faves. ^^

So it just means, if the song isn’t from your faves, you wouldn’t like it (after first listen) and then won’t listen to it ever again... ^

Whilst you have a point there, there are still many songs i couldnt get into no matter how hard i want to. One of them being Ice cream by BP

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!