I don't think Fifty Fifty's success will bring any permanent changes to the KPop Structure

• I see you’re still doing the K-O-R-E-A thing. You gotta chill with your grudge against that country.

We haven’t seen a comeback after “Cupid” yet. I’m not sure why people are being so antsy and impatient about this. It’s as if this whole phenomenon is putting people on edge like some kind of apocalypse will happen before we ever find out whether or not FIFTY FIFTY and their company will be able to follow up successfully.

But one thing’s for sure. The group found their signature sound in the beginning, even before “Cupid.” The song does them a favor by establishing that, so more people will run to them if they like the style. We haven’t really had a “soft” girl group like this in a while, at least as far as the recent trends go. They’re filling that void. K-pop always needed BOL4 and Yerin Baek, but as a full group instead of a duo or a soloist.

I agree, people are obsessed with trying to predict their demise. Clearly their success is confusing people and making them uncomfortable for bucking the model.

• I agree, people are obsessed with trying to predict their demise. Clearly their success is confusing people and making them uncomfortable for bucking the model.OIt

It has a very good chance of destroying everything KPop was for in the last 30 years.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!