Fuhua - Spotlight

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

their debut

"Fuhua" are a 8-member girl group who are the winners of the audition show "NFT IDOL HOUSE", a documentary "Documentary of Fuhua" is going to be streamed at Hulu Japan, they were created and produced by Sumire Yoshida (SILENT SIREN)

unfortunately they are shilling NFTs but putting that aside the fact that Suu is the one behind the production is really nice, is going to be interesting to see her on the other side of things, she already produced for other idol groups (LOONA for example) but here she is going to be fully responsible for all the music, lyrics, etc, it should be interesting specially since SILENT SIREN has some of the best Jpop music of the early 2010s and they weren't even an idol group but a band

FvK9AcqaAAA4JW-?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

FvSfkTkaAAIa-Qm?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com

• i miss SILENT SIREN, really fun group and you can tell Suu always wanted to at least try making jpop at some point

also in perspective is kinda stupid how the group ended on an indefinite hiatus because of a mega billionaire (Yusaku Maezawa) falling in love with the drummer Hinanchu, actually i recall that in the mid 2010s i used to like GRIMES too and was really surprised when she hooked up with Elon Musk

"if I had a nickel for every time a billionaire messed with a music artist i like, I'd have two nickels - which isn't a lot, but it's weird that it happened twice"

or something like that C5LjWk5.png

External Content www.youtube.com

• the nft stuff is kinda cringy, but they're a pretty solid idol group

i'm surprised how despite the market collapse Japanese companies still seem to believe NFTs are a thing people want, for example SQUARE ENIX are burning a fuck ton of cash pushing NFTs and they are even selling some of their IPs just to make up for the losses

in the case of this group at the very least the music should be good

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!