[NB] HOT surprises fans with a new group photo

• source: HOT surprises fans with a new group photo

0004884228_001_20230508102401011.jpg

Article: HOT members share a surprise group selca, fans hope for a reunion comeback

Source: Insight via Instagram

[+170] When I was younger, all I wanted was for the oppas to stay by us fans forever, but now that we've all grown older and the oppas are in their forties, I now wish for nothing more than for the oppas to stay out of trouble, meet good partners, and start happy families.. That's the true happy ending in all of this.

[+45] That's Kangta? Omona~ I kept wondering who that was ㅋㅋㅋ

[+30] I remember back when they were so popular, corner stores were selling necklaces that claimed to have their DNA in it

- Huh?

- According to the older fans, there used to be necklaces that claimed it contained HOT DNA

- May sound unbelievable but it's true 😂😂 elder fan here 🙋🏻

- They were selling anything back then.. ㅜㅜㅋㅋㅋ

- Now that you mention it... they really were claiming anything to get us to pay up with our allowance money 🤣🤣

[+20] Jang Woo Hyuk has aged the least out of all of them

[+14] No one can fight the aging of time ㅜㅜ It felt like yesterday I was just a fangirl

[+11] Kangta's hair?

[+2] I'm aging right alongside them 😂😂

[+1] I guess a lot of people didn't know that Kangta's hair is naturally curly...

[+1] A group with no scandals 😍

- [+5] Tony's illegal gambling

- [+4] Didn't Kangta have something too

- They've all gotten into some type of trouble, I wouldn't necessarily say no scandals??

[+1] I wish they'd put out a new album! HOT!! 🥰

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!