[NB] New girl group H1-KEY debuts at high heights but knetz think they look like aerobics instructors

• source: New girl group H1-KEY debuts at high heights

New girl group H1-KEY debuts at high heights
    netizen buzz, korean pop,korean drama, korean media, korean entertainment, korean news, kpop, kdrama, netizens, comments, reactions, translations
    netizenbuzz.blogspot.com

AVvXsEiBWMyzCTLfScaKJz1vNEjD3afDBVGLTHhg3E7zaoptj8xPWplllAVHItXPL6qMfaxiEuVkFVNtb5_SFhjzrKJU2UnsDrhiAWRFtzzkrqCdbOtQETXQ_LR4b_f0DfPr0M6YlKRQ5ks4_Q7fX5GV7qHzrzqC_CXk9OwINEBOV4kGL_JkTzhrvRZz65C0=s16000

AVvXsEjyg7tVHz-VNDdHs592EoxVpBfDlAV3HqmtJ5Z_Pf72-gnxRmePqEOcb5-vNcjIS7UbcvbubCbJqorcwZCpoyvxFWGIqOMlR4VxAgTbnjwGIsxcN_ei8OboZKnEqaYyxW53D6L8oQeXKDQi8FWO_AqW_5TJzUN5N3u51iWnPQtPVEXOort4mLZlV4gf=s16000

Article: Rookie girl group H1-KEY's average height is over 171 cm tall

Source: Idol Issue via Instagram

1. [+160] Their outfits make them look like they're aerobic instructors, what is this

2. [+104] Considering that it's their debut stage, aren't their outfits a bit too simple? ㅠㅠ At least stick a few sparkles on them or something

3. [+61] Was this the best they could do for outfits...

4. [+27] Their outfits look too much like workout clothes

5. [+22] Just because something is designer doesn't automatically make it pretty...

6. [+20] The member with the long hair would've gotten a lot of attention if her styling was a bit more natural. She looks like 'The Heirs' Yoo Rahel, kind of looks like Lee Se Young too

7. [+5] They're giving me early Brave Girls vibes

8. [+10] Their greeting pose looks copied

9. [+3] Those are some legendary outfits

10. [+6] I heard one of the members is the daughter of a high Thai official

11. [+12] I don't think their tall heights really matter. It's obvious the company wanted a group like Lisa but the Thai member they chose caused a lot of Thai fans to turn on them because of her father. Their outfits look like 80s aerobic ajummas...

12. [+16] Their outfits are too weird ㅠㅠ what's with the leggings ㅠㅠ

Maknae Yel was born in 2004 and is 172 cm tall!

The leader Seoi is the shortest member at 169 cms!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Moved the thread from forum Deadzone to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!