BTS Chapter 2 is amazing and I'm thriving as an Army

• BTS has been my ult group since I discovered kpop in 2019 and it's been amazing to see their journey as a group even if I showed up a little late to the party. They've done some amazing things in terms of music and impact so when they announced the "hiatus" I was gutted.

But holy freaking cow!!! Their solo music and activities are so much fun. I honestly feel like the guys have a new energy around them and even the way they interact on camera feels more natural to me.

The music is amazing! I cannot list everything but so far for me all the solo albums have been great. Shout out to RM's wildflower for being a stellar title track. My favorite so far has to be Jimin's album but they've all done exceptional.

I think I'm just thriving right now as a BTS fan. And I'm happy for the members for being able to express themselves in their own unique ways.

• Hi newbie! Just fyi, this thread belongs in the Kpop section.

K-POP

I think superyeah is online. Maybe he can come by and move it for you. :)

Moved the thread from forum The Lounge to forum K-POP.
  • I became an ARMY in 2021 and YTC was my first comeback...

I'm happy that their doing well. At first I didn't know what to expect but it turns out to be not that bad...

I'm hoping that I'll experience a proper OT7 comeback someday...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!