What Kpop song do you want me to help streaming? (youtube)

• I hope the title explains it all.

I will stream your favorite song to help with streams.

Please paste the youtube MV in your post. No more than 2 per post please, so that I can help more people stream.

If someone else posts after your post, you can post again.

Why am I doing this? I like to support all Kpop. It gets enough back push from the Western music industry and every bit helps.

Also, I'd like to discover new music or get reminded of old bops, so I am being selfish too ;-)

• not an MV, but just recommending you a song that I found quite good

Ichillin's La Luna

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This is like cherry bullet's Love In Space, Everglow's Ladida

Classy's In Summer

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

for this one, it reminds me of Persona series songs.

• La Luna is indeed very underrated, like people say in the youtube comments.

Thanks for both songs. I enjoyed them

• or another bop from fifty fifty

Thanks! I will add this to my Spotify playlists.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!