⫷ ◈ NΞO CHATROOM TECHNOLOGY ◈ ⫸

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• :pepewhat:

why?

i have no clue

they have bops

i love krystal's acting

luna's a whole badass

sulli had some great songs

i love amber's personality

and victoria's just a whole godess :pepe-life-support:

i loved hot summer and electric shock, but i never really got along to their other songs for some reason. though im sure im just forgetting some.

[𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐛𝐨𝐱] 5.30.22

206704-ezgif-1-bf8c7c04cf-gif  159cff72ade0ed8de2c7091be62c79fc6ad00983.gifv  206704-ezgif-1-bf8c7c04cf-gif

• This counts as pre-2018 :pepelove2:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hey ho let's go, folklore and rock n roll

2x2x2x2x2x2x2x

2x2x2x2x2x2x2x

• This is one of the MVs that I knew shot for shot despite never seeing it because tumblr was obsessed with it.

• External Content twitter.com

External Content twitter.com

• This counts as pre-2018 :pepelove2:

don't hate me, but rollin' wasn't really my cup of tea lol

the chorus is okay tho haha

[𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐛𝐨𝐱] 5.30.22

206704-ezgif-1-bf8c7c04cf-gif  159cff72ade0ed8de2c7091be62c79fc6ad00983.gifv  206704-ezgif-1-bf8c7c04cf-gif

• thank you for this winnie LOL

[𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐛𝐨𝐱] 5.30.22

• Y'ALL.

Hey ho let's go, folklore and rock n roll

2x2x2x2x2x2x2x

2x2x2x2x2x2x2x

• The first kpop song I liked!

• External Content twitter.com

Y'ALL.

:moneyk:  NCT WE SO SEXY :moneyk:

• quarkie:claps:

• quarkie:claps:

I'm so proud of their growth too. This has been a banner year for all of my ults in different ways. :pepe-sad:

help i'm obsessed :pepe-sad:

• NCT YOU WILL ALWAYS BE FAMOUS :exoLfan:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!