Are innisfree products good?

• I remember using some of them 3-4 years ago

It will depend on your skin type. They were too moisturizing for me, I have combination skin. I ended up giving them to my mom who has dry skin and she loved them.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• innisfree is ok, like Lulu_Key says, it'll depend on your skin type. Some products are good even when they cost less than premium brands, and for most boutiques or makeup counters, you should be able to buy what you like and return it within a certain time if it gives you a reaction &/or if you just don't like it. Be sure to ask the person at the counter if you're not sure about their return policy. If you buy from Amazon, you should be able to return it even if it's been used and return shipping is usually free.

What are you thinking of trying out?

• I forgot if its from them or another brand who has a similiar name, but I have a peel off face mask that you only aply onto the nose and its so good. I totally forgot what brand it's from so not 100% sure if I'm speaking for this brand or another one

edit: I looked at the brand, it was esfolio, not inisfree so yeah

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Edited once, last by JiminieKookie ().

• I used their rice line along time ago and didn't work for me

It just made me face feel slimy

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I've been using their green tea line for a while now, and I'm totally hooked. It's like giving my skin a big green hug – super refreshing and gentle. (Although, for those super stubborn breakouts, I might need to call in the big guns!) Have you tried any of their other lines? They have such a wide variety, it's hard to know where to start!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!