I hope JYP promotes NiziU cautiously in Korea

• Even though japanese Kpop idols are very liked in Korea and have many stans, there is still a very strong anti-Japan sentiment because of their history. Poor XG got to experience what it's like to be facing that sentiment and unfortunately still are even though it's a lesser than before. NiziU being under JYP may protect them, but I hope their main market will always be Japan and Korea should be as a bonus market for them.

• this is basically blueprint, girls said it themselves what needs to be done xD

promote through social media, and then chances of going viral are getting higher

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• After falling with them in Japan with a string of mediocre releases, now they go back to Korea, to maybe not drop the ball once again.

So much for the so call "localized group". Truly the leader in entertainment.

At this point, I feel they should skip Korea and go straight to America, or even Europe.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!