Is Yang Hyuk Suk still in charge?

• I was looking YG Entertainment Wikipedia page and I saw that Yank Hyun Suk is still the main stock holder with 17% .I know that he is not in the company etc but is he still in charge?Is he taking decisions?Or the whole management changed after him leaving?

I don't really know how big companies works but I guess as the biggest stock holder his decisions still has the biggest power. Is there any possibility that he will return back to YG?

• Honestly, some rich person should buy YG

if like you wrote Yang Hyuk Suk has only 17% then it means it would be very easy to collect much more stocks.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Not so sure? Management changed a lot since he isn't there (Treasure is active, BP got activities + Ikon solo, etc)

I think a korean said how Yang Hyuk Suk comeback for the 1st time since a loooooong time in YG building 2 weeks ago?

If he makes decision is for sure not from YG building.

Treasure - ZB1

f02e618cd7bbbd88c9242e0ee12c5fe9.gif

• Looking at the slightly better changes YG had this past year, I don't think so

He still has the biggest % of shares which means of course he has a say in major decisions (future investments etc) but I don't think he's micromanaging like what songs to give YG acts, what shows to attend etc

I sincerely hope he stays away. The company has been on an upward trend since he left, keep it that way

• 100%. I always laugh when people use the fact that their CEO is female as a way to say that YG has changed. It's obvious that she's just a "scapegoat" so he doesn't get any backlash for whatever comes out.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!