Jungkook really bought a 7B won house in Itaewon just to have it demolished and build a freaking MANSION

• Tbh, from a financial POV I get this decision. If we look at big luxury villa or apartment in Seoul it goes up to 15B won and more. And since Jungkook probably prefers living in a house type than in a high rise luxury building type, it's wiser to just build his own mansion than buy a new land and spend another exorbitant money and taxes. Spending another 7B won (hypothetically) to build his own mansion seems more cost-effective and just easier in taxes and paper works wise.

Anyways, what's he gonna do with his 2 basements and 3 floors tho? Me thinks he plans on lining up his motorcycles on the lower basement, then a game room in the upper basement 😂 Anyways, this is just a wild guess nothing serious.

BTS's Jungkook revealed to be building a 3-story luxury home in Itaewon-dong
    Business insiders have reported on April 4 KST that BTS's Jungkook is building a massive, luxury home in Yongsan-gu, Itaewon-dong, one of the riches…
    www.allkpop.com

• Actually houses are so ugly in Seoul, I would have done the same. I’m curious about the basement floors though. I guess a parking, cinema, gym, dance studio ?

• Actually houses are so ugly in Seoul, I would have done the same.

Facts. I'd rather live in a tacky LA houses than the overpriced real estates in Seoul.

I’m curious about the basement floors though. I guess a parking, cinema, gym, dance studio ?

That's what I also think. His lower basement is most likely for his parking space and anyone who's coming to his house. Then the upper basement area is for recreational activities or gaming room slash bar and lounge area. It's so Jungkook.

And just to guess what he plans on doing for his 3 floors, the L1 is probably for his living area and where he accepts visitors etc., then L2 for his bedroom and studio room, and then L3 for guestrooms and gym. Wouldn't shocked me if he also plans on installing an elevator to make it more convenience for everyone. Having to walk by staircase in a freaking 5-storey house can be exhausting af.

I am quite knowledgeable in real estates, so this is how I imagine it would be if we based it on JK's hobbies and preferences that we know of. Ofcourse, it can be totally different depends on his planning.

Sorry for the long read, I can be quite passionate when it comes to this stuff.

• Seems like a bit of waste honestly but is what it is.

Yeah but this depends on what is more valuable to him, the investment or his desires.

If it's investment, that could indeed be a waste, you spent likely 10mil on the original house taxes and all, and then spent likely another mil demolishing it, and building a new and better one especially with multiple underground levels likely cost 3 times as much as you spent originally. So you are now 50+ million into something that isn't going to pay you back.

Now if this was done because he personally wants this then money and time is no object and nothing was wasted.

• So that is like 6 floors of living space if you add the 2 basement levels, ground floor and 3 floors above :pepe-life-support:

Also not people thinking he would tear down a house and rebuild a bigger one in its place as per his desires to not live there and only as an investment, like this is clearly not just an investment but a home he intends to live in.

His neighbours are literally middle aged billionaire chaebols while he just turned 25 a few months back, puts into perspective his immense success at such a young age.

Edited 2 times, last by paradis ().

• Lol, it sounds live he is building his dream house and once it’s done ARMY will never see him again. He definitely trying to find a reason to never leave his house again 😂 He buys everything online and SK has the best and fastest delivery so he is gonna be a hermit. Jungkook is living his best life ( whatever that may be).

• How sweet of y'all to assume that he's going to live there alone and just building up a house according to his hobbies. :ooo-bee:

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• I hope Bam gets his own wing. One room just for his toys

His other doggies might live with him and Bam once the construction is completed.

Why do I have a wild feeling that JK will do a lot of WeVerse lives on his bar and lounge area and probably give us a tour?? 🤣

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!