[BTS CONTENT] Jungkook felt nervous to see himself on a Calvin Klein billboard

• FsyzHHPX0AEeaBZ?format=jpg&name=900x900

As a member of the biggest band on the planet, BTS’s Jung Kook has performed for a collective audience of millions. But there’s one thing he hasn’t done, until now: appear on the most famous billboard on earth. For that, he had to become the global ambassador, and newest face, of Calvin Klein’s denim and underwear lines.

How did this latest accomplishment compare to singing and dancing in front of tens of thousands of people at a time? “I think I’m more nervous about seeing myself on a billboard,” Jung Kook tells GQ via email. The singer joins Michael B. Jordan, Kendall Jenner, FKA Twigs, and Aaron Taylor-Johnson to star in the American megabrand’s spring campaign. But unlike Creed III actor-director MBJ, who recently told GQ that his buddies (jokingly) gave him a hard time over seeing his smoldering shirtless shots all over their Instagram feeds, Jung Kook says his friends have been supportive.

“They actually liked it,” he says. It has also gone over well with the world’s most powerful fanbase. “I was happy to hear that,” he says, referring to his friends co-signing the campaign, “but I couldn’t be happier that our ARMY loves it!”

While high-fashion houses have been bringing in more celebrity ambassadors in recent years, Calvin Klein has featured famous people in its high-vis ad spots for decades. And because the products themselves—blue jeans, underwear—are relatively bare-bones and personal, they center their celebrity marketing campaigns on authenticity and intimacy, which usually includes some degree of undress. The shots of Jung Kook, shot by photographer Park Jong Ha in CK’s signature smoldering, black-and-white mode, are some of his most revealing public images yet; in the official press release, Jung Kook says he’s “incredibly excited for people to see a new side of me in this first campaign for the brand.”

It’s safe to assume the last few years have been a whirlwind for Jung Kook, who is 25 and presumably still discovering new sides of himself. Though he admits that his “taste in music changes so much that sometimes I don’t even know how my taste changes over time,” he’s made some definitive changes to his wardrobe as of late.

“In terms of fashion, I don’t think I can wear anything that fits tight on me anymore,” he says. “And I LOVE ‘all black’ looks, except for anything Calvin Klein Jeans. :)”

Source:https://www.gq.com/story/jungkook-bts-calvin-klein-interview

Aww :cutes:

We definitely loved it LMAO

We even had an ARMY go to different spots to give out free photocards for other ARMY to find (on two occasions)

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Also, him doing this... :dancer-pepe:

• External Content twitter.com

Also, him doing this... :dancer-pepe:

All men do is lie LMAO

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!