HYBE Might've Found Them Another "Leading" & "Mainstream" Group...min heejin new boy group is coming!

• HYBE got it so good as a label right now.

Two groups I know for a fact is gonna be super popular, is the new BigHit boy group, which is debuting early next year 2024..and the new ADOR boy group, thats most likely debuting around the middle to end of 2024 or in 2025.

Whether people like Min Heejin or not, it's clear the lady knows her stuff.

And seeing how good ADOR is with marketing and promotions, plus having great concepts and music...I mean whats not to look forward to lol.

I also expect this new boy group to work with a lot of luxury and popular brands as well like NewJeans are doing, cuz it seems that ADOR has no problem at all at accepting group and individual opportunities for members of the group.

I can tell already they gonna be popular in Korea, and that's me saying that even though the group hasn't been formed lmao.

Far as in international, I could see some rising on charts and high streams happening 100%, as long as the music is simple, not experimental, and is vibey.

ADOR also know how to work with playlisting and ads too, so I wouldnt be surprised if after only 3-5 months of the group debuting, they already having 10 Million monthly listeners on Spotify..which I do NOT see as a bad thing, idc.

Hype from being NewJeans brother group is gonna do them good at debut too, and I know they'll be able to make a name for themselves moving forward.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I know people are gonna freak out and make this whole thread about the ages, but let's be honest, young ages been a thing in kpop since 2nd gen, so complaining about it isn't gonna do anything.

Plus we see with NewJeans, that as long is the music is good and the members have nice and polished personalities and image, that people gonna tune in and stan.

Heck most of the people I seen "complaining" about it on Twitter, more so seemed threatened that a new ADOR group was debuting tbh.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!