what is YOUR favorite album from your faves entire discography

• ๐šœ๐š˜ ๐šข๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š‘ ๐š‹๐šŠ๐šœ๐š’๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šข : ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š’๐šœ ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„๐š ๐š๐šŠ๐šŸ๐š˜๐š›๐š’๐š๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š‹๐šž๐š– ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š– ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐š๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š’๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š’๐šœ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š™๐š‘๐šข? ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐š ๐š‘๐šข ๐š๐š˜ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐š’๐š ๐š˜๐š› ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š–๐š˜๐šœ๐š ๐šŠ๐š‹ ๐š’๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š๐šœ ๐š’๐š ๐šŠ๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š– ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š’๐š› ๐š๐š’๐šœ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š™๐š‘๐šข?

๐š๐šŽ๐š•๐š• ๐š–๐šŽ : )

personally for me for BTS , I love and just adore entirely Map Of The Soul: 7

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

MAP OF THE SOUL : 7 Album Cover

The songs and what this album stands for it's all just amazing and i love it. This song contains my favorite BTS song ever, which is Black Swan, an amazing song that talks about their deepest fears as artist and MOTS7 talks about that raw, deeper side of themselves & "finding"it. The artistry that also falls on this album is heavenly and the concepts they do are amazing and truly amazing. I just really love Map Of The Soul : 7 by Bangtan Sonyeondan

:borahae::borahae::borahae::borahae::borahae::borahae::borahae:

:finger-heart::finger-heart::finger-heart::finger-heart::finger-heart::finger-heart::finger-heart:

how 'bout you?

หš เผ˜โœถ โ‹†๏ฝกหš โ€โžทหš เผ˜โœถ โ‹†๏ฝกหš โ€โžทฮนะผ ั‚ะฝe oษดe ฮน ั•ะฝoฯ…ld love เผ˜โœถ โ‹†๏ฝกหš โ€โžทหš เผ˜โœถ โ‹†๏ฝกหš โ€โžท

Unc GIF - Unc GIFsAnmin GIF - Anmin GIFsUnc GIF - Unc GIFs

• Sunrise

:pepelove1:

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Formula of Love - Twice.

This is the album that made me become a fan of Twice's music. It was a superb album with several stand out tracks and showed their maturity with their music throughout the years. I'm glad I discovered them but wished I'd done it earlier.

Participate now!

Donโ€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!