ifans are literally angrier at companies debuting virtual idols than debuting minor idols

• A year ago I wouldn’t have believed it unless I saw it with my own eyes. People are more upset at seeing 3D animation than watching idols as young as 13 debuting. How did ifans lose their morals so much?

We all know the answer. Big fandoms are expected to stan very underage idols soon. So caring about the hazards that come with being a human idol being faced by children is no longer any consideration to them. Instead the priorities will be SALES, breaking RECORDS, being LEADERS of their generations. Which companies and fandoms will put on as responsibility to these very young idols.

And virtual idols stand in the way. That’s the reason they are hated so much. Disrupting the status quo is problematic to them. Even if it means more and more underage idols debuting.

• Lol... Kpop fans only mad at anyone who outselling their faves.

Those Ai get 3 million listeners on spotify while most kpop groups even the popular one are unable to do so.

They're angrier tho when Newjeans debuted when the group started to do so well.

Anyway, this topic will be taken seriously if brought up by the right user, not by someone with many questionable threads 😂

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!